“Easy access and reasonable rates”

Holiday Inn West Kelowna
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in West Kelowna
Armstrong, Canada
“Easy access and reasonable rates”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This hotel is well located for access from the south . Its right off Highway 97 in Westbank , well marked and easy to find . The hotel is just over 10 yrs old and in great condition .. We paid $106 plus tax for a regular room which would be one of the better values for the dollar in the Kelowna area . They have a great restaurant attached which they own and manage as well . Very nice package ,,

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jim B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We had a nice stay, but the hotel charged us twice for the stay. Once via travelocity and then again a few days after we checked out. I am sick and tired of those greed driven tactics. I would like the management to contact me directly within 2 business days, otherwise I will report a fraud to VISA. I really do not have time for this nonsense. Overall decent hotel, but do not give them your VISA card #.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank MaciejG
Ryan M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn West Kelowna, responded to this review, 17 November 2011
Thank you for your feed back. I appreciate your taking the time to advise us of these items and apologize for the issues you may have experienced during your stay.

I take great pride in the level of service we provide to our guests and will follow up in all areas where we did not meet your expectations.

I have ensured that the issue you experienced has been resolved and we hope you will return in the future.

Travellers are raving about these West Kelowna hotels

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Just a short drive of about 8-10 min away from downtown Kelowna, the Holiday Inn was a good location for us.....a good jumping off point to head south into Peachland, Summerland, Penticton and Naramata wineries. Or a half hour further into the Oliver winery heartland. We love to take these little get-aways from Vancouver so we can re-stock our wine racks!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rsdickson
Calgary
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Stayed here for a night back in March 2011. Although the hotel showed some dating, the entire experience was made great by staff who were probably the friendliest I have ever encountered....almost to the point of me thinking I was part of a joke or something! I arrived and was immediately offered a free movie rental.
I mentioned that I had a couple of cold food items that might not fit in the bar fridge, and before I knew it, they were shipping a full size fridge up to my room!
Everytime I walked down to the lobby, whomever was at the front desk asked me how my stay was going, and they asked me by first name! How the heck did they know who I was?
When checking-out, I was offered bonus Priority Club points for no specific reason other than the manager just feeling like doing something special for me!

Besides this, the room was of acceptable size and cleanliness, and the bed was comfortable.

Thank you to Holiday Inn Westbank for customer service that went above and beyond!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Powertrip1
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We stayed two nights at this hotel. This is a nice modern hotel, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. The pool was nice - half indoor, half out - with an outdoor hot tub. Unfortunately, the hotel doesn't adhere to the family hours, and we spent our 10:30 soak with many rowdy children. There is a nice restaurant attached to the hotel which is open for all meals. The access to the hotel is a bit inconvenient for this hotel. but once you figure it out, it's not too bad. The access was the only negative.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Chilliwack, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2011

This hotel is conveniently located right off the main highway into town (from the coast) and is only minutes from Peachland and the lake. Starbucks, groceries and banks are nearby as well. The room was clean and cool (someone kind had left the airconditioning on for our arrival), the beds comfortable and the decor/bedding simple, tasteful and clean. The food in the restaurant was delicious, huge portions for reasonable prices; the chef even accommodated my picky son who wanted to order lunch food at breakfast time! The best surprise was the amazingly friendly front desk staff! We were greeted upon each arrival and departure, suggestions were made for enjoying local events and every request was met with a smile. We also received a complimentary movie and free breakfasts for the kids because we booked through Priority Club Rewards. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank pjfans
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 28 July 2011

Holiday Inn is always pretty standard - clean, up to date and with friendly, professional staff. This one was no exception.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Central City
Holiday Inn Express Kelowna
Comfort Suites Kelowna
#5 of 34 in Kelowna

Been to Holiday Inn West Kelowna? Share your experiences!