“Average but worth a visit if you're in the area.”
Review of Sukho Thai - CLOSED

Sukho Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here at least 8 times over the past 3 years because we stay in the Best Western and it's convenient. We have found it to be consistently good. Service is good and it's a nice comfortable place to eat. My only criticism is this: we've twice had to ask to have our meals reheated because they arrived at the table tepid, and the menu is limited to rich, creamy dishes. They should offer a few more stir fried dishes for people trying to cut back on fat. There is a grilled chicken item but it's pretty unremarkable. Ask for their salad rolls...they're amazing but for some reason they don't feature on the menu. Oh yes, the portions are pretty decent.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you have experienced quality food, sad to say this isnt the place for you..
We had
#18 - Goon Srong Khrung (More like VERY sweet & sour)
#37 - Gang Puk Ruammit (Lacks flavor)
#48 - Pad Thai (too sticky, soggy, sweet)

The service is great however...

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I love this little restaurant! Food is fantastic - generous portions, very delicious and reasonably priced. Atmosphere is very nice - there was a girl singing and playing piano while we ate. I wish I stayed longer so I could have eaten there more times because there were so many dishes I wanted to try. There's a picture of everything on the menu, which is really helpful. You can also pick your degree of spicyness! I will absolutely go here again :)

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I moved to West Kelowna from the coast and had to discover our favourite restaurants. We tried a different Thai restaurant and Suko was our second. It is now our favourite! My husband orders a shrimp curry dish no 40 and I always order the original Pad Thai. We love it so much that we can't bring ourselves to stray and try something different. We are never disappointed and I can honestly say that the Pad Thai is the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile