“Fall in love with wine.”

Mission Hill Family Estate Winery
Book In Advance
More Info
US$119.35*
and up
West Kelowna Wine Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Mission Hill Family Estate, situated in the heart of British Columbia's breathtaking Okanagan Valley wine country, one of the Pacific Northwest's undiscovered gems. Making great wines and providing a special place where people can enjoy them has been my dream and my life's work. Now, it's a reality, one that my family and I want to share with everyone who visits us high atop Mission Hill. We hope you'll think of our winery as a refuge from the hurried pace of daily life. We invite you to experience the nature and art of winemaking by walking our lush on-site vineyards and visiting our underground cellars. Sample fine wines by the glass, marvel at the vista and reflect on a process that's almost as old as time itself. We look forward to welcoming you at Mission Hill Family Estate. Anthony von Mandl Proprietor
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have visited this enchanting winery several times over the years. My first time was back in 2003 when we were treated to a Shakespeare play on the amphitheatre grounds after we toured and tasted the wonderful offerings this estate has to offer. Since then I can't help but feel like I'm in a magical place whenever I visit. The view, the architecture, the wine and the food...all absolutely top notch.
I have always been a wine lover, but Mission Hill definitely sparked an obsession with wine after I visited the first time. If you do nothing else in this part of the beautiful Okanagan, make sure you visit this winery and take home a bottle or two. I guarantee you will keep wanting to go back for more. There's no fee for wandering around the grounds, but there is a small fee for a tour of wine tasting, and it's oh so worth it.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were part of a group tour, tasting and dining experience, as part of a Corporate Planning retreat. It was indeed a very special experience. The architecture is stunning; the setting and the views of the lake superb; the staff are friendly and knowledgeable; the food was as good as I have had anywhere, anytime; and the wine is excellent. It is also a great Canadian success story and an experience, overall, that would stand up to anything in the world. It was a very special evening and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Impressed not only with fantastic wine, but staff included.
Notice immediately that most staffers were at least
bi-lingual. Takiko was English 2nd language but very
confident, funny and knowledgeable.
Wine is incredible as would befit a multiple Canadian Winery
of the Year Award winner. Several levels and price points of
most varietals to suit tastes and affordability.
Don't miss tasting the Reserve Pinot Noir and Merlot.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Well appointed for tourists although the staff weren't very attentive to guests. The grounds a re very nicely done

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This winery probably hosts one of the best views of the Okanagan; along with their own steeple and bell. There is a nice wine shop with tasting and other wine and fruit related products. you can go on a winery tour as well. It also has a gourmet restaurant where you can drink wine, eat great food and take in the view. If you are going to hit only one winery in the Okanagan valley, then it should be this one