“Good Service, But Food Was a Miss”
Review of Bamboo Chopsticks

Bamboo Chopsticks
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Kelowna, Canada
“Good Service, But Food Was a Miss”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went there for lunch a few days ago. Had the appetizer platter. The chicken wings were super overcooked and tasted funky. The wontons were overcooked, super greasy and really small. The salad rolls were ok, the spring rolls were bland and the egg roll was from a big box store.

I should of had the vermicelli bowl.... damn!

The server was nice however, and it was clean, so that was a plus.

• Visited July 2014

West Kelowna, Canada
“Wonderful discovery almost next door.”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were looking for a quick lunch close to home and there was Bamboo Chopsticks. My wife,my sister and myself popped in and all had a great lunch. By the time we finished the place was full, so we obviously were a little late finding out about this spot.
Everything we had was delicious, but the coconut prawns were awesome. We have been back for those.
What a great restaurant. Everything is so fresh and tasty. The place is spotlessly clean and the service is unsurpassed. Also, the prices are very reasonable.
Don't miss out on some of the best Vietnamese food in this area.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank corgreg
Nanaimo, Canada
“Used to be good .....”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Bamboo Chopsticks was our favourite place to stop for lunch on our way home from shopping in Kelowna. The food was delicious and the service always good. The last time we were there (and it will be the last) the service was terrible and the food sub-standard. My husband's dish clearly stated on the menu that it came with a dipping sauce but when he asked our waitress about it, she argued that it wasn't but grudgingly went and got him some. She was rude to me for no apparent reason and pretty much just ignored me while making excuses to my husband about why my lunch was taking so long. My husband was finished his lunch before I got mine. I had ordered salad rolls and when they eventually did arrive, they were totally tasteless.

• Visited May 2014
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Delicious....when can I go next?”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Love the food beer, you leave feeling perfectly satisfied. The service is always friendly and they cater to kids quite well too! Restaurant atmosphere could use a little more division and space but overall a great experience.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Julie L
British Columbia, Canada
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had actually planned to go to another restaurant and had made reservations there. However, we decided not to eat there (details on another review). We ended up at a shopping plaza and noticed Bamboo Chopsticks and decided to give it a try. It's a small and tidy restaurant which also has a lot of takeout. We were promptly served. My friend ordered the appetizer and entree combo -- Spring Roll and Lemongrass Prawns which were delicious (I was given a taste!). I also ordered the combo - Won Ton Soup and the Vermicelli Deluxe Bowl. It was excellent. The ingredients were fresh, nicely seasoned and served hot. The servings were ample enough that we had to take some home.
We would choose this restaurant above the one we originally planned to attend. So, ultimately, we had a beautiful lunch on a beautiful day in Westbank!

• Visited April 2014