We have just returned from a week long stay at Casa Loma, with our three young kids (all under 4), and my sister and her young family. Having booked our room sight unseen, and based largely on reviews from this site, we could not have been happier with our choice. Our 3 bdrm condo was spacious, well layed out, and stocked with everything we needed and more. The grounds were beautifully looked after, the staff was friendly and efficient, and the pride of ownership was apparent around every corner. The kids loved the two pools, the putting green, the large beach area with walk in access for their tiny legs, the wharf, and the fantastic playground. Only a few minutes from downtown Kelowna, and we felt like were were in our own private oasis. One of the best family vacations we have ever had. We definitely hope to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada