We stayed at Casa Loma Resort for 2 nights at the end of June 2005.
The resort is located on the West side of Kelowna right on Okanagan Lake. There is a small marina right in front where boat owners could bring their boat to enjoy the lake.
Several wineries are very close by and resturants and commercial areas are very close by.
The amenities were great. The pool was heated and the hot tub was just the right temperature. BBQ's (nice ones) are available for your cooking pleasure. The units are fully furnished and the balcony is very nice to retire to after a long day of winery hopping or shopping. The view from the balcony is great. Very picturesque.
The beds were very comfortable and towels were available for the pool.
The grounds and the pools weer maintained regularly.
I would go back.... I loved this resort.. Courteous and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada