- Location: Property is located within the owner's vineyard which makes the stay a little more unique, a true experience of Kelowna. This B&B is 5 minutes away from Mission Hill (the biggest winery in the area) and 2 minutes away from Quail's Gate (my personal favorite). The drive to downtown Kelowna is only 10 mins. This property also have a view of the vineyard and the gorgeous lake.
- Property: 4 identical rooms and each has spectacular view of the vineyard and the lake. The shower in the room is awesome and each room has dual sink so there's no fights in the morning. The feel of the room is modern and not outdated. The patio is tastefully decorated with an Italian touch.
- Service: Benny and Anna are such wonderful hosts that they made our stay felt like home. They tried everything to accommodate to our preferences and there's a picture booklet that Anna showed us so that we can pick what kind of breakfast we preferred. Btw, the breakfasts are amazing and Anna put so much heart and effort to make the breakfast look and taste excellent. The portion is so big that I was still full at lunchtime :)
Overall, staying at De Rosa B&B was the highlight of my trip with my family and we all really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a working vineyard, all our cental air-conditioned Tuscan designed guest rooms have a private entrance and twin sink marble/granite en-suite. A covered patio and bistro set provide for a beautiful view of the vineyard and Lake Okanagan. Daily gourmet breakfast is included. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- De Rosa Vineyard Bed And Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada