“Good and fast Mexican”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Good and fast Mexican”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This was quite enjoyable given I wasn't sure what to expect from a fast food Mexican restaurant. Definitely not your Taco Bell variety, as they opt for fresh options. I will go back again!

Visited June 2013

Kelowna, Canada
“As far as franchises go - good Mexican.”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Good made-to-order burritos and tacos. I'm not overly pleased with the offerings of guac or cheese when they lay it down. They don't seem to handle a line or crowd well. Having written this review, I will probably visit today as I am now thinking about the place.

Visited June 2013
West Kelowna, Canada
“Amazing Fish Tacos, ...and other things too!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We first visited Chronics last year on a groupon. Since then we are there at least 2 times a month. It has to be one of the healthiest fast foods out there. It’s a simple menu, but everything is made fresh. I never walk out there feeling gross like I ate too much oily, greasy fried food. Although, saying that, our fav is the crsipy fish taco. They also do grilled fish, also very good. Don’t let it’s size deceive you! 2 are filling. After all this time we found out that they also have a crispy shrimp taco and burrito as well. Wow, both are dyn O mite! Burritos are Huge! If you like salads, they have tostado bowls. Haven’t tried it yet, but will soon. They also are licensed, so mom and & dad, (or adult son/daughter) can have a beer or margarita with their meal. A beer goes so good with their hot (i mean screamin hot) salsa. The medium salsa is made with tomatillo and is my fav. The mild is a fresh Pico da gallo. You place your order at front, then take it to your table or booth. Great place to dine out on a limited budget for sure!

“Great spot!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Friendly and helpful staff.
Tasty and ample food options.
Pleasant atmosphere and the feeling you 'have been there before'.
What else could you ask for?

Kelowna, Canada
“Tasty”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I love the burritos and always stop here when I am in West Kelowna. I recommend the salsa verde - so good!