“Great Food & Service”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Went last night to check out a new place. We were very impressed with the cleanliness and amazing service from the owners. The food was fantastic and it was an overall great experience.
So nice to see such friendly owners interacting with the patrons. Will definitely make this our regular place for Indian Food.

1  Thank JustBeachy112014

Reviewed 7 March 2014

We have started with Indian food only recently. But since we have started, we have been back numerous times. Food is excellent, fresh, very tasty. It comes in spice ranges from mild to volcanic, just the way you order it. The service is perfect, friendly and helpful. They give recommendations on food pairings without being "overbearing".
We always enjoy eating here and discovering new foods to tickle the taste-buds.
We will be back, and can highly recommend it to all our friends and everyone that is up for a new experience !!.

2  Thank Sam_The_Man2000
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The food was outstanding . The dishes were fabulous and true to their origin. Every dish was prepared with care and the taste was as good as I have tasted anywhere. Living in Vancouver, we have many great Indian restaurants, but the food at Krasna is as good, or better, than anything we have here. I hope they are able to keep it this way, as the restaurant is only about a year old. The owner was delightful to deal with and talk to and service excellent.
Definitely a must stop when in the area.

1  Thank sak625
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Amazingly fresh and authentic dishes, incredibly friendly and professional service, lovely intimate atmosphere. We will be returning again and again.

1  Thank Toots1984
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have lived in big cities for most of my life. Moving to West Kelowna was a cultural shock. I have been left wanting for great ethnic food. I have finally found a great east indian eatery. Not only is the food great but also you can have a decent conversation with the owners.

Four of us went to the restaurant for my birthday, one had not had this type of food in many years. We ordered biryani, lamb, chicken and shrimp dishes and my favourite garlic naan.

There was a lot of order for pickup business while we were there.

We will definitely be back to this wonderful place.