“Good food and friendly service”

MeiWei Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #26 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We picked up food and it was all really good. Since it was our first time here, we weren't very adventurous in our choices, but it was all still great. The honey ginger shrimp was especially good! Next time I would order different things so I can judge better. MeiWei offers the standard "canadian" Chinese food staples like sweet and sour pork and chow mein, but they also had a small section of "traditional" dishes. I'd love to try some of these next time. Overall, a great experience and friendly service.

1  Thank KelownaMama
There are newer reviews for MeiWei Chinese Cuisine

Reviewed 4 October 2013

To me Chinese food is hit or miss. This is a HIT. Fresh, hot, tasty and healthy portions. They don't offer a buffet but the menu is extensive. I have eaten here more then 5 times and it's never disappointed. The staff are friendly and the restaurant is clean. If you like Chinese, make this your first stop.

2  Thank ScottyBee
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I came here for dinner one night and we ordered the build your own dinner on the chalk board and it was amazing!!! The portions were awesome the ingredients fresh and so yummy! the ginger beef was life changing!!! And the sweet and sour chicken balls brought tears.to my eyes!!! My family and I will be back ...for sure...I sure hope it never changes

6  Thank cakesbyjojo