We chose this B&B mainly because it was close to the Mission Hill vineyard that we were looking to visit.
As soon as we arrived at the property we regretted only having one night to stay here. We stayed in the bottom half of the house where there are three double bedrooms with a separate lounge and kitchen area just for the guests. As the house is on a hill, the guest areas looked out to some amazing views on the lake, with a patio area where you could sit out.
Breakfast was fantastic with some lovely home-cooked food from Jeanette and we certainly didn't need any lunch that day.
Jeanette and John were fantastic hosts, very welcoming and it was a lovely touch to be given an evening dessert, again home-made by Jeanette which we ate after going to the nearby Quails Gate winery for dinner.
Would definitely recommend this b&b and if I was ever in the area would certainly go back and visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada