Two nights, four adult persons, 4-6 September 2013.
This is really a beautiful B&B with very attractive views on the surroundings, lake and vineyards.
The rooms are large and there is a nice living room.
Jeanette is a queen of the kitchen, delicious breakfasts, and John's "tales" make the sphere very pleasant.
It is the only B&B where we got delicious desserts too, waiting for us in the refrigerator every evening.
It was great we could use the computer in our living room.
Guests before us asked John to use their own computer, so John had moved away the monitor and had disconnect the cables from his computer to meet the wishes of those guests. So there was an empty space on the desk when we arrived. But no problem, John brought in his monitor again and lay himself down on the floor to reconnect the cables at the backside of his computer so we could use it. I gave him a lamp out of my suitcase. Of course I helped him to stand up again and John made a joke out of this situation.
Thanks Jeanette and John.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada