At 2008/08/28 we arrived in Vancouver for a trip to the Rockies. As requested, Canusa, our travel agency, booked rooms of the category "Bed and Breakfast" in advance. During the journey we stayed at nine different locations. Everything went smoothly. But the top of all accomodations was Apple Blossom in Kelowna/BC.
Here we (five adults - two married couples and one single)stayed two nights. The owner, John and Jeanne Martens, did everything to make our stay unforgettable.
Three bedrooms, one dayroom, a kitchenette and a terrace were available to us. All the rooms were beautifully decorated and with splendid view of the rosengarden and the Okanagan Lake.
Jeanne is an excellent cook and seems to like pampering her guests, while John serves the various courses and entertains his guests in a lovely manner.
Some of us said: Staying here is like a look at the lost paradise.
We enjoyed it.
At least six stars for Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast, Kelowna BC!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada