Our room was clean and adorably decorated with an apple theme. The private entrance and patio with the Spartan room was just another perk of the Apple Blossom. The breakfast of fresh peaches, apple-oat pancakes, and freshly baked pastries, served on the balcony overlooking the lake, was an incredible way to start the day!
You can feel and see the amount of time and care the hosts, John and Jeanette, have put into their B&B. The gardens are beautiful, the house is comfortable and clean, and the Martens' are so knowledgeable about the Okanagan area, you will feel right at home.
The Apple Blossom is just down the hill from the gorgeous Mission Hill winery, and only a short drive to plenty of other fantastic tasting rooms, which made our wine tasting in the Okanagan an even better experience.
Thank you John and Jeanette for opening your beautiful home to us this past weekend. We had an unforgettable time in the Okanagan and hopefully we will see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Blossom Bed and Breakfast is your home away from home. A beautiful majestic - view of the mountains and sparkling lake along with gorgeous views of the floral gardens upon awakening while listening to the local sounds of songbirds. Our location is in the heart of wine country and within walking distance of the two most famous wineries: Mission Hills and Quails Gate. Before you begin your day enjoy a full course country-style breakfast which is “chef choice” using fresh quality local ingredients to get you started. All rooms have central air conditioning and a private ensuite with personal amenities added as an extra touch! We welcome your stay with a complimentary beverage upon arrival to enjoy a peaceful, refreshing and relaxing atmosphere. Your only regret will be why you didn’t stay longer. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Apple Blossom Bed And Breakfast
- Apple Blossom Hotel Kelowna
- Apple Blossom Bed & Breakfast Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada