The Cove Lakeside Resort
  • Restaurant
Siesta Suites(Kelowna)
  • Pool
1,226 results
All reviewsbonfire restaurantfull kitchenwasher dryerbedroom suitenut farmbeautiful locationoff seasonlake viewhot tubfront desk stafflong weekendhome away from homewine tourmission hillweddingpitssummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My wife and I stayed at the cove march 16th to 18th. Check in took about 2 minutes. Our room was great, spacious with large balcony, full kitchen, king bed, laundry room,2 bathrooms, and a large living area. We are from kelowna so it was only a 5 minute drive. The facilities are nice, yoga, spa, gym, hottub, and the bonfire for all meals.
Summer is nice when the pool is open but you will not pay $140 a night as just did, more around $300 plus a night high season.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Me and my wife stayed at The Cove on the last two nights of a two week vacation.

Check in was a breeze and they gave us a free upgrade from a one room suite to a two room suite simply because they had it available. Awesome!

The room was amazing with a full kitchen, living room, and two big bedrooms both with an ensuite. We also found a closet that housed a washer/dryer which comes in handy on the last couple days of a two week trip.

Everyone at The Cove was friendly and helpful from the front desk staff to the waitress's to the Yoga instructors.

We will defiantly stay at he cove at our next trip to Kelowna.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We recently stayed at the cove for our anniversary. They were very accommodating and friendly they upgraded our room to a two bedroom lake view this room was huge!!! Well worth the money and the location in the summer is amazing! Don't think twice just book here!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I stayed two awesome nights at the Cove with my boyfriend. We were looking for a romantic place to getaway and we found it in the Cove. I imagine that it's quite a hopping place in the summer, but it was very quiet and cozy mid-February. The staff was helpful, and I feel like they went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. When I reserved the one-bedroom suite, I knew I was getting a full kitchen and living room, but there was also an additional bedroom and bathroom. Four could have stayed quite comfortably. Did I mention the unit had a washer and dryer? It was obviously designed with an extended stay in mind, and next time I hope ours will be.

If I could make one suggestion, go to the restaurant downstairs instead of ordering room service. It's nice to order room service once and a while, but it wasn't worth the 15% fee - we found the food to be much better in the actual restaurant.

Room Tip: We opted for the less expensive room without a lake view, but our view of the hills was quite nice.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We recently stayed in the 3 bedroom penthouse suite, it had 3 and a 1/2 baths, huge rooms, fully equiped kitchen, fireplace, vaultef ceilings and a loft. I have been to the resort a few times to visit the spa but we have never stayed over night. We are so glad we tried it out. the resort is a great property right on the water, an awesome spa, great restaurant, and the it has a theater that you can reserve for free. it can seat 18 people with very comfy reclining chairs and a huge projection screen. I cant really say anything but great things about this resort. We will Definetly be going again!

Room Tip: Request the lakeside, they have amazing views
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family