While I'm not adverse to paying good money for a room, I have higher expectations when rooms are priced in the $300 per night range. I do not expect the room to have bare patches in the carpet, nor stains on the sofa. For a similar price, I could stay at the burrowing owl winery, and after speaking to several couples I think I will, the next time I'm in kelowna. I would recommend travelers steer clear of this experience. On the plus side, it may be good for families, as there are lots of amenities geared towards kids. The location is no where near the Mission Hill winery, so be careful what you read online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside Resort is a luxury all-suite resort featuring 120 elegantly decorated one, two and three bedroom suites, indulgent treatments at The Spa at the Cove, a private lakefront beach, two seasonal outdoor pools and a private marina. With a peaceful waterfront setting and dramatic views of Okanagan Lake, we are a place where the beauty and solitude of nature is just 20 minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. While our surroundings are known for their breathtaking views and recreational opportunities; unparalleled guest service and boutique-style hospitality are the heart of The Cove Lakeside Resort experience. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, wedding celebration or corporate gathering, you will feel truly at home away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- The Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada