The resort is very nice and clean and relatively new. We went in April and the pool wasn't open yet but they did have one of the hot tubs available. The resort is right on the lake and the views are wonderful. The staff and the service were excellent. This is a great spot for couples or families. There is a playground that is a two minute walk from the resort and there is also a very nice walking trail along the lake. The resort is just a few minutes drive from numerous wineries and restaurants. A definite do over for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside Resort is a luxury all-suite resort featuring 120 elegantly decorated one, two and three bedroom suites, indulgent treatments at The Spa at the Cove, a private lakefront beach, two seasonal outdoor pools and a private marina. With a peaceful waterfront setting and dramatic views of Okanagan Lake, we are a place where the beauty and solitude of nature is just 20 minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. While our surroundings are known for their breathtaking views and recreational opportunities; unparalleled guest service and boutique-style hospitality are the heart of The Cove Lakeside Resort experience. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, wedding celebration or corporate gathering, you will feel truly at home away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- The Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada