Nice place, but when you are paying $300 for a one night stay, you would think a bottle of water would be free in the room, however this hotel charges for the water, also there was only 4 little things of milk and 4 little packs of sugar, for the coffee and the coffee was so bitter you needed more than that, there was another coffee machine, one of those you just put the thing in and it makes coffee, however if they charge for water, what are they going to charge for one of those coffee things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Lakeside Resort is a luxury all-suite resort featuring 120 elegantly decorated one, two and three bedroom suites, indulgent treatments at The Spa at the Cove, a private lakefront beach, two seasonal outdoor pools and a private marina. With a peaceful waterfront setting and dramatic views of Okanagan Lake, we are a place where the beauty and solitude of nature is just 20 minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Kelowna. While our surroundings are known for their breathtaking views and recreational opportunities; unparalleled guest service and boutique-style hospitality are the heart of The Cove Lakeside Resort experience. Whether you’re visiting for a family vacation, romantic getaway, wedding celebration or corporate gathering, you will feel truly at home away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Cove Lakeside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Lakeside Hotel West Kelowna
- Cove Lakeside Westbank
- The Cove Lakeside Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna, Canada