“excelent B&B” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #16 of 23 West Kelowna B&B and Inns
Delft
“excelent B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2010

Great breakfast,location and owners! Whe were 2 nights and was nice to sit on the lake and the house. Beautiful garden!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Calgary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2010

Jim and Deb were fantastic hosts for us, even though we were a surprise arrival. The whole place was very clean and the breakfast served was amazing. Jim and Deb were also very helpful with local recommendations and making dinner reservations for us. We stayed in the Lake room and I would recommend it to anyone, the bed was perfect and the balcony has a wonderful view of the lake. We also got to use the kayaks provided by Jim, it was our first time out and we had a really good time.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2010

It's our first time to live in B&B but the experience with Willow Beach was so good . Jim and Deb are very friendly. Jim greeted us with hot tea once we arrived the place. The lake room was just gorgeous with lake view balcony. I have to say the breakfast are super good, I never had such a good muffin ever. We really had a good time with such a wonderful couple, you feel like you are staying at friend's house. We left with warm memory and surely we will be back.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Calgary, Alberta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2010

My boyfriend and I wanted a peaceful and relaxing weekend away from the hetic life we live in Calgary. To make our time away more peaceful I searched the web for B & B's for our weekend and came across Willow Beach and absolutely loved the look of it. I made reservations and packed our bags. The night before leaving Jim called me to confirm our arrival time, we arrived quite late and Jim was there to great us with a glass of wine for us and warm welcome. The entire place and weekend exceeded our expectations from the serviceof our hosts Jim and Debbie, the gourmet breakfasts on the deck with the humming birds, to the late evening dip in the hot tub and loungeing on the private dock. Jim made our dinner reservations, advised us on places to see and go and was a fabulous Inn Keeper. Our room was beautiful with the private balcony over looking the lake, it was the most beautiful and welcoming place that I have ever had the pleasure to stay at. My boyfriend was nervous about a B & B and staying in someones home for our weekend, by the end of the trip he was sold and is looking forward to our return this fall to enjoy the hospitally of the best Inn Keepers around.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2010

From the moment I stepped into this gorgeous lakeside b&b to when I was waved goodbye, I felt comfortable, cozy, welcome and truly at home. I was traveling as a young single female and I honestly don't think I could have happened on more generous and wonderful hosts. The food was fabulous, the rooms are top notch and you are treated as a friend and like royalty- if ever a combination existed. You can tell that the hosts love what they do as it comes out in every single detail of their home and service. I was even lucky enough to get out on the lake for an early morning paddle- first of the year! My parents were so impressed by my ease of mind and the helpfulness of the hosts during my stay that they promptly wrote a thank you note expressing how wonderful it was that they knew their daughter had been in such caring hands.
I recommend Willow Beach to anyone in the mood for a carefree, relaxing stay in one of the most beautiful places in the Okanagan.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
sunshinecoast Queensland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2010

Excellent food, 5 star accom,5 star hosts and the best lake view in B.C.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with friends
Brisbane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2010

I would have to say without question this is one of the most beautiful serene B & Bs i have ever encountered. The hosts were warm and supplied a service that could only be describe is 5 star.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort
#3 of 5 in West Kelowna
Chez Nicole Bed & Breakfast
#15 of 23 in West Kelowna

Been to Willow Beach Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!