“Perfectly delicious”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfectly delicious”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

My husband and I had dinner here the last night! I had the ribeye and he had the salmon! We were both impressed with the meal and will definitely be returning on our next trip ! It was super delicious, looked great and tasted just as good

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Reisigs

Nelson, Canada
“Horrible”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Warning...stay away from the beef carpaccio. This was by far the worst I have ever experienced. I am a fan when it is done right. Not here....not even close. The presentation was terrible....imagine raw strips of beef ala stir fry piled on arugula and soaked in truffle oil... Zero attention to detail...missing ingredients. The shaved Parmesan was absent...the solution was a container of grated cheese. It was served with lousy bread...barely toasted. Pretty sure the kitchen was checked out... I ordered what I thought was a simple dish at 7:50 pm.... The kitchen closes at 8 pm( should have been a sign itself) Over All.....a giant goose egg ...save yourself the $ and go else where

• Visited June 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Great service and breakfast”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Friends and I went for an impromptu brunch on may30. We were impressed from beginning to the end of our eating experience. We were greeted by the door by Fay a very warm and welcoming host, who guided us to a lovely table, that also accommodated my baby, who promptly got comfortable in his high chair. Crayons, coloring pages and drinks soon followed, that kept our short wait for our orders very pleasant for both kids and adults. Most of us ordered the value breakfast meals, which was delicious and filling. My little guy got a wonderful bowl of fresh fruit and eggs. He was very happy! We will definitely visit again. Service was top notch - thanks Fay, food was yum- good value for money!

2 Thank 197Auscan
Corrina S, Manager at GateKeeper, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Thank you 197Auscan for your review! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit! Fay will be waiting for your next drop by!

Kamloops, Canada
“Food, Fun and Happiness”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed for three days at the Holiday Inn in West Kelowna,attached to which is the Gate Keeper restaurant. We were with a large group but mainly ate in small groups. We ate breakfast, lunch and supper over the course of our stay. Every time our food was superb, the service was excellent, and Waitress Fay was exceptional and made our experience in the dining room the most entertaining and enjoyable time to be had.

Keith and Sarah Galbraith

3 Thank Sarah154932
Corrina S, Manager at GateKeeper, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Thank you Sarah154932 for taking the time to express your thoughts on your visit! I have to agree, Fay makes us all have a laugh every day :) She is an absolute treat and knows just how to make your day. We hope you come and visit us again soon.

West Kelowna, Canada
“There is a new Steakhouse in town!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

My family and I decided to try the new Steakhouse GateKeeper last night and we are so glad we did. Tonight's special was the Prime Rib and both my husband and brother-in-law decided to give it a try and they both said it was delicious! My sister-in-law and I both had the New York steak which again was cooked just right. The kid's menu had a lot of choices and they were all extremely pleased with their choices. The waitress was very attentative and friendly. I would suggest to everyone to give this restaurant a try and you will be glad you did!

5 Thank adbast
Corrina S, Manager at GateKeeper, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Thank you adbast! Our cooks are trained to prepare your streak to perfection each and every time and are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit! We hope to see you again soon.

Holiday Inn West Kelowna