“Appy platter”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Stopped in for dinner. We where curious as to the "steakhouse" so decided to give it a try. It was a fairly rough start to our experience, but bartender "C" had a light hearted attitude and managed to give us a good chuckle with his casual friendly approach to his being flustered .
After looking at the menu we decided on the appetizer platter. Nice presentation, good selection. Plenty of food for two to nibble on over drinks.
Wish we would have been directed to how good the steaks would be, as it was a little confusing at first when we where first seated.
Will def. be going back to try the steak and inquired as to the Sunday brunch which again, we will try . Not sure we would take our kids back though as dinner menu was limited on selection for hungry teens...which I fund odd being located in a Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I would like to commend the Chef and his staff for the wonderful meal they served us . 23 friends went and we could not ask for anything better. The setting was beautiful decorated tables,fresh flowers roses no less, farewell good luck balloons candles. It was more than we had expected. The food came out quickly and each dish was perfect. We had a variety of meals and everyone was pleased with their choice. Would also like to thank Fay our hostess and server for her wonderful service and arranging of this party. We will all certainly be going back for birthdays and other special occasions. Thank you to Chef Warren Hiebert for making this a memorable occasion for our friends.

1  Thank June98
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I went there with my fiancé for our anniversary and we both had a craving for steaks and that craving was definitely taken care of. Both of our steaks were cooked to perfection and tasted great. A Classical steakhouse which is rare in our super trendy corner of Canada, when you step in the door, you will be in meat heaven.

1  Thank Zac S
Reviewed 4 July 2013

My husband and I had dinner here the last night! I had the ribeye and he had the salmon! We were both impressed with the meal and will definitely be returning on our next trip ! It was super delicious, looked great and tasted just as good

1  Thank Reisigs
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Warning...stay away from the beef carpaccio. This was by far the worst I have ever experienced. I am a fan when it is done right. Not here....not even close. The presentation was terrible....imagine raw strips of beef ala stir fry piled on arugula and soaked in truffle oil... Zero attention to detail...missing ingredients. The shaved Parmesan was absent...the solution was a container of grated cheese. It was served with lousy bread...barely toasted. Pretty sure the kitchen was checked out... I ordered what I thought was a simple dish at 7:50 pm.... The kitchen closes at 8 pm( should have been a sign itself) Over All.....a giant goose egg ...save yourself the $ and go else where