“Outstanding service; Great food...highly recommend”
Review of GateKeeper

GateKeeper
Ranked #19 of 99 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Great restaurant - have visited the restaurant a number of times and have had attentive service from our waitress Taryn and great food. Their Friday night Prime Rib special is done to perfection...highly recommend!

1  Thank Barbie741

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant.Awesome friendly service great steaks veggies salads all fresh.Also excellent deserts.We will be back Dwight and Dar Kelowna B.C.Canada

1  Thank Dwight B
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Just got back from Gate keepers . I went there with my son & his girlfriend for dinner. First of all I would like to mention Erika , she was are waitress. By far the best waitress we have had in years! She made sure we had everything we wanted & needed , we didn't have to " ask " for anything! That is pretty rare these days. She had a very warm & friendly attitude & that's what as a customer is 2 nd most important to me:) a great waitress. 1st is the food of course;). I haven't had duck since I was a kid & have " always said , I don't like it. Well let me tell you Chef Warren changed my mind! It was phenomenal !! The sauce was to die for! Everything from the Pina colad to the steak & duck dinners was perfect!!! I will be absolutely be back ... With my husband next time..;)... Thank you so much to Chef Warren & all the staff for a perfect dinner!

1  Thank Picky987
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Stopped in for dinner. We where curious as to the "steakhouse" so decided to give it a try. It was a fairly rough start to our experience, but bartender "C" had a light hearted attitude and managed to give us a good chuckle with his casual friendly approach to his being flustered .
After looking at the menu we decided on the appetizer platter. Nice presentation, good selection. Plenty of food for two to nibble on over drinks.
Wish we would have been directed to how good the steaks would be, as it was a little confusing at first when we where first seated.
Will def. be going back to try the steak and inquired as to the Sunday brunch which again, we will try . Not sure we would take our kids back though as dinner menu was limited on selection for hungry teens...which I fund odd being located in a Holiday Inn.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I would like to commend the Chef and his staff for the wonderful meal they served us . 23 friends went and we could not ask for anything better. The setting was beautiful decorated tables,fresh flowers roses no less, farewell good luck balloons candles. It was more than we had expected. The food came out quickly and each dish was perfect. We had a variety of meals and everyone was pleased with their choice. Would also like to thank Fay our hostess and server for her wonderful service and arranging of this party. We will all certainly be going back for birthdays and other special occasions. Thank you to Chef Warren Hiebert for making this a memorable occasion for our friends.

1  Thank June98