“Best Chinese Food and Delivery on the West Side”

Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 98 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Whenever I get a trigger for Chinese food, there's only one place to resolve my craving. That's the Hong Kong Restaurant! I'm not terribly fond of the inside of the restaurant. The décor and plates are really old. Instead, their delivery service works for me. The combination dinners are excellent. Can't go wrong with their deep fried shrimp, eggrolls, sweet and sour pork, chicken chow mein and many other items. The food arrives piping hot within a very short period of time. The delivery drivers are typically the sons of the owners and are very nice guys.

2  Thank KathleenMcLean

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Very friendly service, great Chinese food and you get so much for your money. This place is usually very busy, but I'm always happy to wait.

3  Thank samcah
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Had a terrible experience, especially since our bill was almost $90.
Spring Rolls/Egg Rolls/Won ton Soup was aweful!!!!!!!

My hubby found a peice of steel wool in his beef with ginger sauce.

everything i ate came right back up a few hours later!

1  Thank LaceyW85
Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

The food was old, tasteless, cold and awful. Clutter and dirty dishes everywhere even by the buffet. Was so disappointed and was appalled at the price! Will never visit again!

1  Thank Shoy1
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We ordered three dishes for take out one of which was rice, and we waited over 35 mins for it o be ready. The restaurant was quite busy with people coming and going, we even encountered other takeout orders that were placed after ours filled first. Very disappointing. The food was average at best, big portions though. I think I'd be inclined to order takeout from another Chinese spot in town. And even though we waited so long, there was no offer of a free spring roll or discount, they were apologetic but that wasn't enough as far as we were concerned.

1  Thank mrsrbg