“Usual fare but added spice!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #74 of 104 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I was impressed by the server's ability to offer us a choice and vary the offering - good stuff for a fast food place

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I go through the drive-thru almost every morning and I consistently get awesome service and hot fresh coffee that is like 1000 times better then Tim's...

The rest of the menu is classic McDonalds - so you can't really complain. We done ladies!!

1  Thank zorka3500
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I love to bring the kids here, they can play in the playplace which is behind a wall of glass.

Fireplaces and TVs are a nice touch to the atmosphere and the price is definitely right.

The wifi is great (when it's working).

It's mickey Ds and I'll be going here many times again in the future.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

What can I say, McD’s is what it is, but lately I have come to enjoy them while traveling. They make a great cuppa coffee, love their Late’s and Americano’s, plus they have Wifi. I can run in and have a coffee and muffin and check my email for less than most Hotels charge just for Wifi. Most of them have undergone reno’s and have large screen TV’s, so hubby can catch up on the game while I surf the web. Still don’t eat the other stuff, but I feel the egg mcmuffin’s are still reasonably healthy and safe.