“Not like what it looked on TV”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #75 of 105 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We went there for a fast snack, after seeing the food on TV and on the coupon in the mail box. It was a two for one, but you might as well have had two to satisfy the appetite. And than we got an allergic reaction, must have been the mayo. Guess we can not eat there anymore.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We saw the commercial on tv for the fan pack so we thought we'd give it a try. First of all the order was screwed up. One burger in addition to the pack was forgotten. Then we open the bag and one dip we requested was not there. Next, we only got one pin instead of two which is advertised and finally the drinks were bad. I took the orange Fruitopia from one dispenser but found the colour off so I filled the other cup from the other dispenser. Two different colours but both were completely watered down.

Next, my wife says there is always an issue in the play area. This time, one of the kids was going around spitting on other kids. Not cool but there is no supervision from staff so anything can happen and it does.

As we were leaving, we cleaned our table and noticed that every single garbage was overflowing to the point nothing could be placed there. Where is the service?

Screwed up order, drink machine not filled, unsupervised play area and mounds of garbage. We will definitely never be back.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I was impressed by the server's ability to offer us a choice and vary the offering - good stuff for a fast food place

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I go through the drive-thru almost every morning and I consistently get awesome service and hot fresh coffee that is like 1000 times better then Tim's...

The rest of the menu is classic McDonalds - so you can't really complain. We done ladies!!

1  Thank zorka3500
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I love to bring the kids here, they can play in the playplace which is behind a wall of glass.

Fireplaces and TVs are a nice touch to the atmosphere and the price is definitely right.

The wifi is great (when it's working).

It's mickey Ds and I'll be going here many times again in the future.