“Average sushi but very cheaply made and small sized...”
Review of Momo Sushi

Momo Sushi
Ranked #37 of 97 Restaurants in West Kelowna
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
“Average sushi but very cheaply made and small sized...”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I got charged and limited to spicy mayo/spicy sauce and got charged another .50 cents for extra ginger and limited ... Offer to pay more but was not granted as each person is limited to small amounts of other sauces besides soya sauce.. ok taste ... Small sized..

• Visited July 2013

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Best Sushi in Kelowna!!! The Ogopogo Dragon roll is our favorite!!!
And the assorted sashimi is so fresh and delicious!!!

• Visited June 2013
Kamloops, Canada
“Not that good”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

From the moment I walked in, I wished I had walked out. There was an important looking gentleman working...he did not greet us but waved us off to another server. The gyoza was good. My dinner was the Maki Sushi Dinner which comes with soup, salad, chicken roll, spicy tuna roll and dynamite roll. Everything was ready in less than 5 mins...like it was already made just waiting for the order. They were covered in sauces. Two of the rolls had the same kind of sauce. Too much sauce makes me think they are hiding something. My hubby said his meal did not taste fresh. What I could taste also lacked freshness. Our local Superstore makes better sushi than this place. If I'm in Kelowna again and craving Japanese, this will be the last place on my mind.

• Visited May 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Best sushi around, have been here several times and never disappointed! Very friendly staff and best Dynamite roll ever!!

• Visited April 2013
Ryan Y, Manager at Momo Sushi, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Thank you for visiting our restaurant !

I am very happy with that you had good experience with us :D

we will keep try our best for best customer like you ! thank you
Summerland, Canada
“Friendly, great food, decent price”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We arrived on Valentines Day about 6:30 and although the place was packed, they cheerfully found us a table. We had two combination dinners - one with sushi, the other with salmon teriyaki. Both included a lovely shrimp and veggie tempura assortment, a small salad and a soup. We had one beer and one tea and the bill was just over $40.00. We were stuffed. In addition to a full house, they were also doing takeout orders but our food arrived within a reasonable time and the service was just dandy. This was my second visit (first time solo) and it was just as good as I remembered. Will definitely be back.

• Visited February 2013
Ryan Y, Manager at Momo Sushi, responded to this review, 17 February 2013
Dear my lovely customer !
Thank you so much visit our restaurant. i feel really happy about what you got in our restaurant
we will keep try our best to serve you better !!!

i hope we see another time ! :D thank you again