We stayed at this hotel whilst in Geneva. During peak traffic it was around a 30 minute drive from the centre.
- Hotel offered free wifi which had good strength throughout the hotel. In the seating area there are an arrangement of free tea/coffee/water beverages
- For me, check in was fast and easy but later on in the evening I saw a large queue waiting to be served.
- Breakfast was continential. Bonus was being able to press oranges yourself for freshly squeezed juice.
- Rooms were a little small (double would struggle to fit 2 people plus luggage) and were comfortable.
- No iron/ironing board available in the room. You need to leave a deposit with reception and take them back to your room. Iron was very basic.
- Only two other restaurants close by (in the shopping complex), but there is a supermarket very close by which a range of snacks
- There is a swimming pool and fitness centre that you're entitled to use but I cannot comment on any additional price or quality.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking