“Sunshine Beach Surf Club”

Surf Club Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$27
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The Sunshine Beach Surf Club to me is the best Surf Club on the entire Sunshine Coast. There is a fabulous outdoor Beer Garden area overlooking the ocean and it is so nice to be able to sit out and enjoy the view and fresh air. It's a wonderful venue for families there being a park for the children to run around and fun as well. The food is nice with quite a variety plus the service is friendly and very good. Sunday afternoons are wonderful to spend a couple of hours listening to live music from 3.00pm in the afternoon. I highly recommend the Sunshine Beach Surf Club for either Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or just having a nice cooling drink soaking up the view and the weather.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I come from a family of chefs, bakers and cooks. this is our number 1 place to eat breaky (coffee yum!), lunch an especially dinner (went almost every night for 2 weeks!)

gorgeous fresh salads, perfect steaks, and delicately cooked fish.

my favourite in Noosa!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The location of Noosa's two surf clubs obviously due to the nature of the beasts, can't be beat. I highly recommend lazing away plenty of time at the Sunshine Beach club... Darren and his team in the kitchen consistently serve up good club food and to sit out on the terrace with a piece of grilled snapper and a crisp salad with a cold beer is exactly what the doctor ordered when you are looking for a quick meal in a happy atmosphere buzzing with enthusiastic locals... Three separate dining areas make it possible to always find a spot to hang out and enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We were staying at Sunshine Beach for the weekend and decided to walk across the road to the Surf Club for dinner on our first night.

The place was buzzing. Lots of families (start of Easter school holidays) so we were optimistic that the meals would be great.

Sadly, we were disappointed. Hubby got fish and chips. Portion was small and he did not think the fish was tasty ( we enjoyed a much better plate of fish and chips at Noosa Surf club the next day).

I had the vegetarian pizza. It was OK but nothing special. We decided against dessert as we didn't want to risk it.

I think that as the club is charging the same as other surf clubs, the quality should at least be similar.

Wouldn't recommend. Lots of other options on the Summy Coast.

1  Thank Spunkybabe
Reviewed 4 March 2014

5 of us had lunch here on Sunday. We were all very disappointed with the poor quality of the food. Chicken pie was luke warm with chewy bits of chicken and was mush.
Asian tasting plate was no better than what you would buy from the supermarket. It was also burnt.
Wish I had read recent reviews but had been here many times over the years and it was always good.
I was embarrassed as I had recommended it to my sister and cousin.

1  Thank Sven M