Seis Playas Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bula Bula(Playa Grande)
Conchal Hotel(Brasilito)
Hotel Cantarana(Playa Grande)
Hotel Nany(Brasilito)
View Hotel
La Marejada Hotel(Playa Grande)
View Hotel
Hotel RipJack Inn(Playa Grande)
View Hotel
All reviewscosta ricafabulous poolrooms are cleanquiet hotelhuge poolfree wifirenting a carmin drivebreakfast is servedthe entire staffcool offceiling fantamarindo areathree nightsair conditioningritataxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Let me start with our clean white room for 3 people; we had space and a great bathroom. The staff here is great! Maria at the restaurant made sure I had my green plaintains with my breakfast and fresh tropical fruit punch. Mario the handyman helped us remove the salt from the car ( we almost ended up stock in the sand dunes), he went out of his way to provide us with a hose and towels for the task. Staff is so friendly and welcoming. Yes! it is about 15 minutes for the beach and restaurants, but who cares.....It is clean, wi-fi works in your room, breakfast is served to order ( which means fresh, not buffet style). Excellent Value!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank HoustonBuyers
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Staff are very helpful and friendly. Hotel is very clean. 10-15 min drive to Tamarindo Beach and Conchel Beach. The room is a bit small and had a small TV, but than again you should never be in your room but to sleep, your on vacation enjoying what costa rica has to offer.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for 3 nights and we loved it! The customer service here is wonderful. The rooms were clean and the price is the best I ever had for what we got! Yes, this hotel isnt beachfront and when we got there, we were a bit disappointed, as I thought it was. But, the next morning when I saw the pool during the day, I was sooo happy. I love the place so much, we didnt mind that we had to drive to go places.

Enjoy!
Jimmy Wang

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Got a great deal through expedia for only 80$ a night so booked a night.
The place has a very nice setting, with big clean rooms, equipped with everything, including AC.
The breakfast good, one of the best so far in CR.
The only downside, which is a major one, is that the hotel is located far away from the beaches (and town), and you have to drive 10-15 minutes in order to get anywhere.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ygmd
Reviewed 18 March 2013

This hotel is out of town but the employees are so nice, they make you feel like home. I didn't have a car but they offer me to pay for the taxi everyday. The pool is huge and as a swimmer, I enjoyed making laps everyday. The hotel is very quiet so it is perfect when you want to relax. As soon as you call at the front desk, someone will come right away fix your problem. The food at the restaurant is so good and not that expensive. I recommand this hotel to everyone who wants to spend a quiet holiday and be in the real costa ricain life!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple