“What A View”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2013

This must be one of the best local meals in Paphos. Sometimes on the specials they have Steak Puddings these are the best you will taste anywhere, but don't take it from me try it for yourself you will not be dissapointed. I am sure you will be back for more.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

sonnys is fantastic restaurant well worth a visit even if you are all inclusive. Chris runs it with excellent staff. food all very good at reasonable prices and the views are tremendous.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

excellent food, good prices and very friendly staff - chris does a fantastic job of running this
restaurant. we would recommend anyone to come out of their hotel and try lunch or dinner there.
The view is fantastic. well worth a visit

Reviewed 22 April 2013

An excellent restaurant with a welcome you would be hard put to beat. The Sunday lunch is just like mum cooked & has the advantage of also being available during the evening too. Good varied menu in pleasant surroundings.

1  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Not sure how the ranking of restaurants is done for Cyprus, but ranking Sonny's no. 199 of all restaurants in Paphos at least would be an insult to a great restaurant and staff!

My wife and I were there recently, as it has the perfect view point overlooking Banana Bay near Coral Bay, below Paphos, and west of Kato Paphos (the bit on the harbor front). The architecture alone is more cleaned up and sound than anything we have seen in Paphos to date, but the food and customer service are most certainly the best we have experienced here yet. As an American, I am not one to look for British food, I must admit, but seeing as how my wife is an Aussie, well … As soon as we went into the place, we noticed that it was quiet; i.e. someone knew their building construction (unlike a big part of Cyprus). It is constructed of the Cypriot stone and wood, and has nothing but windows overlooking the ocean. We loved the two little cast iron wood-burning stoves, and yes, they are needed on some winter evenings, when you have shorts on ;-). I love the tables and chairs there too … but the food was fantastic, I must say. Anyone from the Common Wealth would feel at home, but they also serve fresh fish and Greek Cypriot dishes. What struck me was, the customer service. As an American, I can honestly state that most customer service in Europe pails in comparison to the US, but Sonny and his team know how to treat people, regardless of your nationality. We loved the food and the prices too. In general, Cyprus has a really low cost of living, but I do not know how some of the restaurants can charge so low. Sonny's is really great value for money, believe me. You can sit inside or outside and will enjoy either a lot. Sonny something about cold beer too, not this warm urine you get in other places.

Sonny - great job on a fine place, buddy! You got my 2 thumbs up, which ain't easy to get!

2  Thank Americanhai