1,219 results
All reviews olympian wing beach bar coral bay sea pool sunset breeze the main hotel sound of the waves star hotel lovely hotel private beach into paphos garden view indoor and outdoor pools bed and breakfast basis three star on an all inclusive basis plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 3 October 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Having just returned from my 5th visit I decided to leave a review on TA.
I had a look at some of the low ratings and could not believe what I was reading, they must have been to a different hotel.
As always my room was fantastic, the staff so helpful and there is so much choice of food for breakfast its hard to believe people could not be happy.
Its hard to believe that this hotel only has 3 stars , the staff are brilliant, right from the GM downwards, and everyone is approachable. Any small problems are sorted out quickly and efficiently, you only have to ask.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone.
We will definitely come again and again and again.
Keep up the good work, most people like it.

Room Tip: try and get a "Sea View Room" on the 3rd floor, the views are fantastic.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DO_YOU_DELIVER
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear loyal guests of the Cynthiana Beach Hotel.
A big thank you from all of us here at the hotel for your review. Always nice to read reviews like yours.
Please rest assured we will continue to offer value for money holidays and we all look forward seeing you again in the near future.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Arrived quite late at hotel as porter was busy took cases to olympian wing which was nice with nice area my biggest problem was nothing was explained about using iris bar as it was not on leaflet given to us for all inclusive also got to bar at ten minutes past eleven to be told bar was closed so ended up having to go to bar next door was not informed that I could pay for a drink it was just closed to all inclusive food is ok but not somewhere I'd return

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear guests of the Cynthiana Beach Hotel, thank you for posting a review on trip advisor and I am sorry you have left our hotel not fully satisfied.
The Iris bar is opened from 12 to 4 pm to serve drinks at that area, this is the first time we opened it and you are right was not on the information handed out for the all inclusive guests, however the bar was there and available for serving drinks which I presume you used. The main bar serves all inclusive guests till 11 at night and this was written on the information sheet handed to you on arrival.
The management and staff wishes you all the best in future travelling.

Kind regards
GM

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in the cynthiana beach hotel not knowing what to expect but once you get to the reception our holiday started. The friendliest of staff was out of this world and couldn't do enough for you... the views from our balcony ( 204 ) were amazing... food was great especially with the themed nights... definitely going back next year..
Thank you for a great time cynthiana beach hotel
Michael and Maggie

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spyro151

Dear friends of the Cynthiana Beach Hotel.
Thank you for spending your last holiday with us and it was lovely to see that we have met your expectations.
Looking forward welcoming you back at the Cynthiana soon.

Kind regards
GM

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We have just returned back to the United Kingdom and are very sad because we loved our holiday- myself and my husband have not had a holiday for 15years and we chose this holiday knowing we can have a relaxing time being all inclusive- from the time we entered the Cynthiana we were welcomed with happy staff who couldn’t do enough for you- the room (204) was lovely with good seaview- we will definitely be returning every year and are hoping to win the lottery so we can move to your gorgeous country but til that happens we will be returning every year-
Thankyou Cynthiana
Maggie & Mike

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benjaminyellow

Dear Maggie and Mike, thank you for choosing to stay at the Cynthiana Beach Hotel during your last holiday in Paphos.
We miss you too and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards from all of us at the Cynthiana Hotel