US$158
US$61
US$152
US$101
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$551
US$315
Book now, pay at stay
US$151
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$146
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$76
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Queen's Bay Hotel(Kissonerga)
  • Breakfast included
Julipapas Gardens(Kissonerga)
1,118 results
All reviewsolympian wingbeach barcoral baysea poolstar hotelthree starsound of the wavesthe main hotelbus ridelovely hotelprivate beachindoor and outdoor poolsinto paphosgarden viewon an all inclusive basisbed and breakfast basisshort break
Reviewed 15 October 2017

This huge hotel is outside of Paphos, very nice situated in a calm area. You have a great view over the see. We stayed in the new part of the hotel in a superior room, very fresh and clean except the choice to have carpeted floor, hard work for the cleaners who were all very nice. That part has its own area for a nice breakfast. We missed recycling sites for metal and plastic bottles.
The problem of this hotel is the restaurant which feels like a school catering. The staff has problems to answer questions about the food, the cleaning up from tables on a trolley is very loud and the food is quite tasteless. Recommend the lovely restaurant just next door instead. The Queen hotel just beside seem much calmer, we used their beach.

Room Tip: New houses higher up from the beach
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear guests of the Cynthiana Beach Hotel. Thank you for choosing to spend your recent holidays in Paphos with us. Always welcome all kinds of comments and we will certainly deal with all points brought. However you caught me by surprise and it is indeed the first time I read reviews that found the near by hotel beach and swimming facilities better than ours. Needless to mention that you need to pay for your umbrella and sun loungers in that area.
Thank you again for visiting us and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner booked up a 3 night stay at the Cynthiana Hotel for September. We wanted a small little getaway to look forward to after suffering from holiday blues since we came back from another holiday in June!

The rooms in Cynthiana Hotel I found very modern. We went for the deluxe sea view option, unfortunately although we could see the sea it was more in the distance but seeing as we were only staying for a few nights we saw past that. The rooms are very spacious.

We went for the all inclusive option. The best part of the food is definitely breakfast. You have a big variety of choice and I was pleased to see hash browns! Lunch and dinner are a little disappointing, there wasn’t really a lot of choice. I’m not a fussy eater and again, as we were only staying for a few nights it was ok but I think I would have been pretty sick of it if I was there for a 10 night stay!

We sat outside each morning for breakfast which was lovely as the views overlooking the sea are beautiful. It was a perfect way to start the day.

They have a small pool which I found very nice. They also have a small section of beach. A lot of people were swimming in the sea but there are lots of rocks so it’s more like a giant rock pool and the waves do get very choppy. I think it would be great if you enjoy snorkelling or scuba diving, they offer classes for scuba diving at the hotel also. On the beach there is also a little bar called Blue Lagoon. I really liked sitting around there in the late afternoon watching the sunset. We visited Cynthiana outside peak times so I don’t know if it’s different during Summer holidays but the Blue Lagoon was shutting at 6pm. Would have been great if it was open just that little bit later.

There isn’t a lot around the hotel, there are a couple of restaurants but you drive past the main strip of restaurants on your transfer from the airport. On one of the days we caught a bus at the top of the main road and spent the day at Coral Bay Beach. The bus tickets were cheap but be prepared to pay 7.50 euros for 2 sunloungers.

I enjoyed the evenings in the hotel, the bar in the hotel is very relaxing during the evenings. The staff take your orders at your table and bring your drinks over, as well as a little bowl of popcorn and peanuts. Nice touch! They offer entertainment in the evening, usually a singer but it was a nice way to unwind.

Overall I enjoyed my stay at the Cynthiana, it was a nice little getaway. I would stay here again but probably for another short stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guests of the Cynthiana Beach Hotel.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us even for a short time. Lovely to see that you have overall enjoyed your stay with us. All of your comments will be taken into consideration and all appropriate actions will be enforced.
We all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back even if its only for a short stay again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The photographer on booking.com needs high praise for his pictures as we were completely sure we would love this 2-night stay before we moved to another area in Paphos. But from arrival, I realised that those photos were either a while ago or just on a very good day. The good points are definitely the pool, the beach bar, the natural lagoon and the view from the breakfast restaurant. Apart from that, we struggle to see where all these great reviews come from? The rooms are very basic, verging on uncomfortable and really in need of updating. The staff seemed to be irritated all the time - especially as we were not "all inclusive". And there are no added benefits anywhere here... no kettle in the room, no towels at the beach, nor any special individual touch. We were just disappointed but made the most of the grounds and the beach bar!

Room Tip: Try and get a sea view room when checking in!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear guests thank you for staying with us even for two nights. I am really sorry we have not met your expectations.
I am really surprised though that you have found our staff pretty irritated, great English word, fortunately this is not the opinion of the majority of our guests. of course we can not talk and please everyone but the word irritated its a bit much. Regarding the booking.com photos are real, decent, and represent the hotel.
If you have read our hotel description instead of only the photos, you would have realised that we do not provide beach towels and kettles in rooms have a small charge.
Thank you for finding our outside areas to your satisfaction and we all wish you pleasant travelling in the future.
Regards
GM.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We recently spent 11 nights all inclusive at this hotel which has a location second to none which for me was the main selling point. I can only be honest and say this hotel is okay and yes I would say if asked go ahead and book a break here if you get a deal but would not go all inclusive. Food was good enough but was repitative and you get kinda fed up in restaurant when you are eating there 3 times a day. Drinks were okay as well with Rose wine in particular being the best in the restaurant but nobody approaches you to offer a second glass which I didn’t think was unreasonable at dinner. Wine in bar is totally unpalatable but cocktails are okay. We didn’t find staff to be over friendly unlike some of the guests who were repeat customers and looked right at home. We were in new wing of accommodation and room was fresh and new clean towels and sheets each day. Overall we enjoyed our stay and nothing to kick up a fuss about but honestly this hotel is a 3* which is of course what it says it is so don’t go looking for 4 or 5 * attention.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank mcwhimag

Dear guests of the Cynthiana Beach Hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your last holiday in Paphos.
I am really sorry you have not found our staff over friendly. It is however a big hotel and this time around we enjoy very high occupancies, and they have not had lots of time to talk to you.
As you may very well know we only have one main restaurant for the main meals. We have however the beach bar and the snack bar for meals in between.
Thank you for praising the location of the hotel, and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon, regardless of the terms booked.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

From the minute we walked through the door when we first arrived to the day we left we can't fault a single thing, the check in was straightforward, it was 1am and we were tired but we found our room no bother but I had asked for a third floor room so I went back down to ask if was any, the guy at the reception said hotel was full and to come back in the morning after breakfast so we did and we were offered another room 3rd floor no problem, we were very happy with it. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and nothing was to much trouble. The place was spotless, the room cleaned every day and towels were changed nearly every day to if not every second day, the food was very good indeed, both breakfast and dinner, lots of choice...really can't understand why on earth people have complained about it,10/10 from us, well done to the hard working cooks and the chefs. Was our second time in Cyprus but our first time in Paphos , we were there half board for 11 nights, could have stayed longer, the hotel was very comfortable and homely and we had a fantastic time, the weather was gorgeous, we were very lucky with it. Last but not least I want to say what an amazing, hard working, devoted and dedicated Man the Manager guy Andreas loannou is, such a lovely man, so friendly and came to ask us on our last day was everything alright and had we had any problems but of course we didn't , he even gave us a dinner voucher for our last night before we got picked up and came over to shake our hands and said goodbye to us and so did some of the other staff, was a lovely touch, we've never had that before in our previous holidays abroad. Overall we had a Really good holiday and glad we picked the Cynthiana Beach Hotel, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND it and would stay there if we visited Paphos again, thank you to ALL the hard working Staff there, WELL DONE!!!!xx

Room Tip: we had a third floor sea view room,was realy nice,gorgeous,will miss that view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TiaMaria2008
Andreas_Ioannou, General Manager at Cynthiana Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear guests of the Cynthiana beach Hotel.
Thank you for choosing to spend your last holiday with us and I am very happy to read that you have left with great impressions.
My staff and my self work towards offering the best we can with genuine behaviour and a real care.
Thank you for your good words and we all look forward having you with us next time in Paphos.

Yours sincerely