All reviewswedding receptionwedding venuewedding breakfastlovely locationbeautiful groundsset menuevening mealplenty of parkingbristolvaldiscocountrysidemotorway
Reviewed 18 January 2012

A very smart business hotel located Near major big companies in North of Bristol. Very nice facilities including a business lounge, quite areas and a very nice restaurant. The hotel is set in a lovely location with nice grounds. Overall very pleasant hotel

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Alan B
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable review which I am sure will be much appreciated by other Trip Advisor members who count on objective reviews such as yours.

I am delighted you had a pleasant stay at Mercure Grange. My team and I are looking forward welcoming you back soon.

General Mananger

Reviewed 10 January 2012

New Year package was amazing is highly recommended it. Great atmosphere in the Hotel New Years Eve, I liked the table decorated, the James Bond theme was a nice touch. Service was excellent, enjoy the food, the staff where very freindly.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Ncollins2005

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear that you and the rest of your party had a great time with us over the festive period. New Years Eve Party was by far the best to date but next one will be even better!

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

This is my second visit to this hotel and it seems to be getting better. My company is based at local business park only 5 minutes away. Although, there are 3 hotels closer and within walking distance but I prefer the Grange due to its setting, great food and outstanding service. The price I paid also compares much better than some other hotels nearby. I have already asked my hr department to book me in for my next stay. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2012
5  Thank Johnm060
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on trip advisor. I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with my team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service and product.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 January 2012

New Year package is highly recommended in this hotel! Great atmosphere in the Hotel New Years Eve, dining tables were superbly decorated, James Bond theme going on throughout dinner, New Years Eve dinner was served with military precision, never witnessed service like it and the food served to top it all was first class! Hats off to all the Chefs and Restaurant staff, especially Val whose organisation was superb! Special thanks also to James on reception for all his help in making our tour to your hotel such a success.

Room Tip: Rooms in the manor house itself are fairly quiet, although several flights of stairs to reach these.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank SHARON K
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 January 2012

One of the best christmas parties in recent memory. The Bond theme was lovely and the building from outside looked stunning and oHh my good the food was orgasmic! Defo booking for next year

• Stayed: December 2011
6  Thank jwint16

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Please consider yourself booked for next year!

We are looking forward to welcoming you and the rest of your party back.

General Mananger