All reviews wedding reception wedding venue wedding breakfast beautiful grounds lovely location set menu evening meal plenty of parking bristol val
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Have been staying at this hotel on a few occasions to an extent I am well recognized by most staff who can't do enoughe for me and my business associates. The food is very good and the location suites me well. It is virtually minutes away from main business parks and the motorway net work. Lovely grounds and a really nice setting.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms in old part of rhe building
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert R
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear you had a great stay and very much appreciate your comments.

I will share your comments with my team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service and the product.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stunning grounds, great staff and the room we were in had been decorated beautifully. The food was simply delicious and very well presented. Staff couldn't do enoughe for us and the bedroom was very spacious and clean.
I have recommended the Mercure Grange to my best friend who will be in touch soon.

Room Tip: Get married at Mercure Grange and you'll have a lovely time
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Claire M

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for you kind words and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. We are indeed one of the best and the most popular wedding venues in Bristol.

Thank you for recommending Mercure Grange to your best friend, my Team and I would be delighted and honoured to look after your friend!

I will share your comments with my team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of my staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service and the product.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 March 2012

Came here for my mates wedding thought location was excellent but very disappointed in room and price thought for what u got was abit pricey. Overall staff friendly but wouldn't come back.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Deon5135
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment on this occasion for which please accept my sincere apologies. Guest feedback is very important to us and I would be grateful if you would contact me direct so that I can investigate your comments in more detail and take relevant action as appropriate.

Kind regards

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Stayed for 2nights at the Grange on a B&B and dinner on 1st night basis.

1st impression was made by our check in experience, greeted by James and made to feel very welcome with lots of information made available on the facilities and local area. Couldnt do enough for us. Very impressed.

Our room was in the main hotel building on the 4th floor. Spacious, clean and comfortable.
breakfast on the Sunday morning was buffet style with the usual selections of cereal, fruit, pastries and full english. Monday morning was made to order. Dinner in the restaurant was lovely, with the choice of the set menu or value of the main menu. Bar prices not too bad either.

Leisure facilities are clean and Fatima who runs the area was helpful and friendly. Pool is small but enough for a quick dip and to take a jacuzzi and Sauna. Although jacuzzi not working for our stay.

Hotel is remote, but close to the motorway to get to bristol and bath.

Would recommend to others for a short stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SLSNottingham
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear Guest,

I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback which I will share with James and Fatima and the rest of my team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Mercure Bris

Reviewed 22 February 2012

I visited The Grange Hotel recently for a Sunday lunch to celebrate my 50th birthday. As two of our party have coeliac disease we informed the hotel when we booked a few weeks earlier. I don't know whether their menus are normally marked but it seemed that they had gone to extra effort to accomodate the Gluten free diet needed. We had a lovely meal and the waitress was very friendly without being obtrusive. Beautiful location which added to the special occasion.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Debbie C
MERCUREGrange, General Manager at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post a review on trip advisor. I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with my team and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service and product.