“Like a home from home!”

Old Gloucester Road Farm B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Winterbourne
Old Gloucester Road Farm B&B
Ranked #3 of 4 Winterbourne B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The Old Gloucester was a lovely, warm and comfortable B & B. We were working a couple on minutes up the road and the B&B was just what we needed (we requested to go back but the B&B was sadly full so book early to avoid disappointment!). Nicola and her family were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was lovely and the rooms clean, spacious and comfortable. One of the things we appreciated the most was access to a microwave and fridge so that the night my colleague went to visit her family I was able to nuke a dinner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachel W

Reviewed 29 September 2013

A lovely little bed and breakfast. Rooms were spacious and bed was comfortable, and clean. Breakfast was a full English just what we needed after a night out. The owner nicola was very accommodating , would effinetly recommend and will hope to visit again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicola A
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I wanted somewhere to stay near my mother in Winterbourne and this was the nearest. It is very quiet and peaceful (just as I like it). The room was very large for one with a reasonable size ensuite. The decor is a little tired but everything is clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and I had a great nights sleep. The breakfast was perfect - I had full English but Nicola will cook you a lighter version if you want. She chatted as she cooked. This set up felt more like being a family visitor than a guest. I liked it but it might not suit everyone. I will definitely return.

Room Tip: I had room 5 at the rear - spacious and quiet