“Perfect stay - everything we could of wanted and...”
other travellers have booked this property
The south facing garden and property frontage at Loire Valley Gites
Heated 9M x 4M swimming pool with full width steps and a constant depth of 1.5M Full width entry steps with tanning step including  extended width infant entry step.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Heated 9M x 4M swimming pool with full width steps and a constant depth of 1.5M
The rear garden and sun terrace
The lounge with sumptuous leather sofa and wide screen TV
The spacious kitchen with Shaker style cabinets and matching table.
Le Bois kitchen showing the stunning firepalce and beam detail
Office with free WiFi internet and guest telephone
The king size bed in the master bedroom ensuite.
Le Bois master bedroom window seat looking south
Double sleigh bed in bedroom two at Le Bois
Twin bedroom at Le Bois
The Mezzanine Room with double bed settee
The main bathroom at Le Bois
Beam detail sympathetically retained throughout the holiday cottage
View across the south facing garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GunnaEast...
East Yorkshire
“Perfect stay - everything we could of wanted and more!”
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We have just returned from a weeks stay at Le Bois at Loire Valley Gites. We stayed with our parents who had the trip paid for as a retirement present and were asked if we would like to join them.

We have stayed in a number of gites in France and this was definatley one of the best. The rennovation was very sympathetic to the original building and the amenities and finish were to a very high standard.

Found the gite very easily and settled down to enjoy its facilities and the surrounding area. We really did not want for anything whilst we stayed there, we had more than everything we needed and there was lots of space both inside and out to spread out and relax.

The weather was very good and the pool came in handy - we went in everyday - our son loved it. The beds were very comfy - had a wonderful nights sleep and the free wifi was good for Skype-ing home to keep in touch with family. The gite was in a perfect location for exploring this beautiful part of France. There are elements were I have marked this as N/A but this is only because I was not involved with the booking process so cannot comment but would like to point out that none of us could fault anything with the gite.

I would love to return to this gite - there was also another next door which was smaller but also looked good. A perfect weeks holiday for us all.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The facilities at the Gite and complex
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Russia.
Reviewed 9 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

NY
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Your age range 25-34
Chicago
Reviewed 17 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 45-54
Management Response
17 Jul 2011
Thanks Dale for your lovely review. I would like to point out for the benefit of our future guests that both properties deliberately have a private terrace with a south facing aspect as well as a separate patio which is West facing, each with their own outdoor furniture with neither being visible to the other property. The review appears to suggest that the patios and terraces are share so I thought it was worth underlining this point.

The pool and grounds are shared which is normal for this type of complex.

Since renovating the second cottage we have found that a good number of the bookings received have been by one family booking both properties which enables upto 10 people to sleep comfortably at the complex but also provides exclusive use of the facilities.

For guests who would like the property for their exclusive use we also offer a special discount which guarantees both properties are reserved for that party alone. Please contact the manager for more details.
East Sussex
Reviewed 14 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
14 Jul 2011
Thanks Patrick for this review. Unfortunately the weather in your first week is not something we can control! I acknowledge your comments in respect of the second property but disagree that the properties will be compromised by the introduction of a second cottage on site.

I would like to point out for the benefit of our future guests that both properties "deliberately" have a private terrace with a south facing aspect as well as a separate patio which is West facing, each with their own outdoor furniture, with neither being visible to the other property.

The reviewer appears to suggest that the patios and terraces are shared so I thought it was worth underlining this point. The pool and grounds are shared which is normal for this type of complex.

Since renovating the second cottage we have found that a good number of the bookings received have been by one family or group booking both properties which then enables upto 10 people to sleep comfortably at the complex but also provides exclusive use of the facilities.

Please contact the manager for more details.
Loughborough
Reviewed 27 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Your age range 55-64
Liverpool
Reviewed 21 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing