“TAFE STUDENT”
Review of Southern River B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gosnells
Southern River B&B
Ranked #3 of 3 Gosnells B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I travel from kununurra to attend two weeks of tafe at a time 3 to 4 times a year at Thornlie. Sue & Don treated me as one of there own and showed me how to get to Tafe aswell as lending me a bike to get there. I truly am one of the lucky ones to have found Southern River Bed and Breakfast and will continue to stay there when I come to Tafe.
Its just like to home but colder.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 May 2011

I had stayed at Southern River B&B about 18 months previously and when I found I needed to be in Perth for a few days again it semed to be the perfect choice. Southern River B&B is in a great location and is very comfortable. Sue and Don have made me welcome and have even allowed me to stay with my dog. My dog has slept in her crate in the yard, which has been ideal. I will continue to call Southern River B&B when I need to be in Perth.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank lencimillmann
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Due to a recent transfer to Perth for work I decided to stay at the Sothern River B&B for 17 days before my rental accommodation was available. I can simply say it was the best decision I have ever made!
The owners Sue and Don were warm and friendly and made me feel not just at home but as if I was part of their family. I moved to Perth alone as my family had to remain in Adelaide for 3 weeks. Every night I returned from work I was always greeted with a warm hello and on many occasions I sat having long chats about things to see and do around Perth, once my wife arrived. The accommodation was very clean and tidy and well-appointed (better than any hotel could provide). This B&B is not just about just a place to stay, it’s a little slice of heaven in Perth, so whether you are planning a long stay or a short visit this is the place you want to be.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank otherhalfsunsetforus
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Don and Sue run a very friendly and helpful service,,the B and B is a seperate house
which is very comfortable with all the amenities and a full kitchen where you can cook your own food if you want to.I beleive during the warmer weather you can also use their swimming pool . The location is good being only 20minutes from the centre of Perth and they are at the end of a cul de sac which makes it a very quiet.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Been to Southern River B&B? Share your experiences!