“Home from home.”
Review of Southern River B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gosnells
Southern River B&B
Ranked #3 of 3 Gosnells B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I live next door to Sue and Don's B & B, I stayed there while my bathroom was being renovated,also my son, who lives in Bunbury, likes to stay there when he has work in Perth. The accommodation is excellant, the hosts are very friendly and the site is close to public transport, if needed.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Both my Daughter and myself stayed at Southern River B&B In April for a week and needed to be in perth for 2 weeks in October, we chose Southern River B&B again, simply because it was like a home away from Home, comfy,clean neat and tidy,everything you could need and Sue and Don are so freindly, we both had quite a bit of study to do and we were able to do this easily without interuption,it is also very well situated!! I would highly reccomend it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Southern River B&B is in a great location an is very comfortable.Located close to new suburbs in the Armadale - Gosnells area, good connections to highways for airport and city. The room was large with ensuite, all clean an well looked after. If we ever are stuck for accomadation again Southern River B&B will be the first port of call. Sue an Don are beautiful hosts, very helpfull. They really know how to make you feel at home.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Ra M
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Once again a wonderful stay. Its like being part of Don and Sue's family. Our third or fourth stay in peace and quiet. Unobtrusive hosts very welcoming and caring (you get to know each others family after a couple of times.) Located close to new suburbs in the Armadale - Gosnells area, good connections to highways for airport and city.Our children have also stayed here and enjoyed the hospitality.Can't speak to highly of Southern River B&B.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank gandj59
Reviewed 23 August 2011

I travel from kununurra to attend two weeks of tafe at a time 3 to 4 times a year at Thornlie. Sue & Don treated me as one of there own and showed me how to get to Tafe aswell as lending me a bike to get there. I truly am one of the lucky ones to have found Southern River Bed and Breakfast and will continue to stay there when I come to Tafe.
Its just like to home but colder.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I had stayed at Southern River B&B about 18 months previously and when I found I needed to be in Perth for a few days again it semed to be the perfect choice. Southern River B&B is in a great location and is very comfortable. Sue and Don have made me welcome and have even allowed me to stay with my dog. My dog has slept in her crate in the yard, which has been ideal. I will continue to call Southern River B&B when I need to be in Perth.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank lencimillmann
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Due to a recent transfer to Perth for work I decided to stay at the Sothern River B&B for 17 days before my rental accommodation was available. I can simply say it was the best decision I have ever made!
The owners Sue and Don were warm and friendly and made me feel not just at home but as if I was part of their family. I moved to Perth alone as my family had to remain in Adelaide for 3 weeks. Every night I returned from work I was always greeted with a warm hello and on many occasions I sat having long chats about things to see and do around Perth, once my wife arrived. The accommodation was very clean and tidy and well-appointed (better than any hotel could provide). This B&B is not just about just a place to stay, it’s a little slice of heaven in Perth, so whether you are planning a long stay or a short visit this is the place you want to be.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank otherhalfsunsetforus

Been to Southern River B&B? Share your experiences!