“Alaya Verde - a deeply nourishing, relaxing and beautiful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alaya Verde

Alaya Verde
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
“Alaya Verde - a deeply nourishing, relaxing and beautiful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2010

Alaya Verde – aaaahhhh – what a wonder-full place! The land is vibrant, energising, easy on my body, stunningly beautiful and engages all of me. It’s a place where I feel so at home, a place of discovery and inner growth, and where I have a lot of fun too.

I love the way Gina and Duncan, with their friends and family, have developed and cared for this land, sensitive to the environment, the wildlife and the natural beauty of the property.

I would wake up at first light, curious and excited to see what the early morning would bring by way of surprise and wonder – would it be a baby roo speedily bouncing madly about then diving for safety into Big Ma’s pouch? Or was it a sudden flash of colour as the king parrots or Eastern rosellas flew by, stopping for awhile to drink and play in the bird bath or feed from the bird feeder under the macadamia tree? Or the laugh of the kookaburras and the raucous cries of the parakeets echoing through the Bush?

Duncan and Gina - what wonderful, easy and natural hosts, with such an intelligent lifestyle, great cooks, superb body workers and teachers . I love their place! The house complex is elegant, easy to work and to relax in, full of beauty and warmth.

Ah – I’ll be back! Alaya Verde nourishes my body, mind and soul.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank fernwoman

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ko Phangan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2010

I would highly recommend this for anyone interested in exclusive and privte retreats. Never have I felt so welcomed and loved as when arriving at Alayaverde, Amazing hosts that truly wanted to make my experience their the best highlight of my life!

Highly recommended!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Maleny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2010

My partner and I had the most relaxing and fantastic weekend. The resort style property is approx 15 mins drive from Noosa but we found no reason to leave as all our needs were catered for by our fabulous, accomodating hosts Duncan and Ginna. The breakfast spread was sumptuous and kept us satiated until dinner. The property is very much like a huge Balinese style villa with a fantastic pool to swim laps in. The natural habitat can be enjoyed and I spent my afternoons whilst reading my book and lazing by the pool, observing the kangaroos grazing on the lawn. I would highly recommend this property as a romantic getaway or to be enjoyed with another couple.

Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
#2 of 10 in Noosa
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,142 reviews
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

Been to Alaya Verde? Share your experiences!