“Complete Perfection!”
other traveller has booked this property
Robinson's Cove Villas - Boutique property in Moorea Island in the stunning Opunohu bay.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
BrynneEdw...
“Complete Perfection!”
Reviewed 30 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

What can we say? This was our third trip to Moorea! Our first without staying in a large resort or using a travel agent!
First let me start by saying that our pre booking contact with Denis was fantastic! He answered all my questions both large and small promptly. Always emailed back quickly and even called me!
His emailed instructions made it impossible to fail. Travel was a breeze and his driver and on site manager Alix made us feel safe and welcome.
This trip we really lived like the locals. We used/rented the car offered to us by Denis and I am so glad we did. Every day we went exploring and saw new things.
Every afternoon when we arrived back at our little love shack, we felt as though we were coming home. This beach bungalow is totally private and stunning. Natural elements all around and a fully stocked kitchen which we used every day! You will want for nothing.
A few little details I need to mention.....Alix the property manager lives next door. She is completely available when you need her for even the smallest detail. In addition, her two LOVELY dogs that became like our own while we stayed. They came to greet us everyday when we arrived home and visited every morning and evening. They never come into the house but waited patiently outside for a greeting. (and maybe a little snack...shhhh) I thought for sure my husband was going to try and steal Ciboulettte!
This trip has been our best so far. I cannot say enough good things about this house and these people. The bed was so comfortable and we are super picky. I haven't had a good night sleep since we left! :(
The a/c in the bedroom was amazing and did a great job!
Unfortunately it rained much of the time we spent there. We do love the rain but were hoping for a little more sunshine. Mother Nature has quite a sense of humor. We didn't let that stop us though, we kept with all of our plans. The only minor irritant were the mosquitos. Because of all the rain, the mosquitos were too plentiful for our liking. Be sure to bring plenty of bug spray when you come. I know that they (Robinson's Cove) spray often but hey...you can't have all that paradise and beauty without a little rain and what it brings.
I would like to thank Denis, Alix, Ciboulette and Pepsi for the most relaxing, enjoyable visit to Moorea we have ever had! Staying at this property brings a much more relaxing environment than any of the resorts. Water at your doorstep and the best views ever! Stay here.....you won't want to leave!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
26 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review, much appreciated... and even more since it was your third time in Moorea, and you seemed to enjoy it even more than before!! As you rightly mention, it is indeed very easy to live like the locals in Moorea (as long as you have a car) and the local population is very friendly. This is also why in Robinson's Cove Villas we have an on-site property manager, very handy to select your leisure activities / outings and get tips. We welcome more than 200 families / groups of friends / couples, for 10 years so we are rather knowledgeable and organized ! Thanks again and hope to greet you again for your 4th time :)
Stuart212
New York City, New York
“There was a meditative quality to just sitting and being.”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Dear Denis, words feel inadequate in expressing our deep gratitude for your making available your magical sacred villa to us. Being here 18 days we have gotten into a lovely rhythm of being one with the beauty of moorea, our villa, and ourselves. It was healing for our souls and we rediscovered each other in new ways with our hearts being increasingly open and receptive. Very romantic to be so open hearted and connected to, ourselves, each other, and our senses. We kept asking people where the best snorkeling was and we went to most of the resorts and beaches. I'm glad we tried them all as we discovered that the reef outside our deck made for the best snorkeling other than the motu's. Sitting on our little beach or on our deck was our favorite place to be in moorea. The air, wind, sea, smells and mountains had our senses dancing with delight.
Today sitting on our beach a school of Dolphins blessed us by playing in the waters close to our villa. I learned a great lesson in the slowness of moorea and that is to be still more often and take in the beauty around me being entirely in the moment. Coming from the material world I was used to running and doing vs just being. There was a meditative quality to just sitting and being. You did a great job in your welcoming letter of covering everything we needed to know about moorea and our time here. The house is very comfortable and I could feel the thoughtfulness of providing for all our needs from the great kitchen, bottle of champaign, lovely deck, and fresh flowers on our deck table. Alix, was responsive and kind. She took great care of us and we enjoyed when her dogs when they came over for some loving. We are sad to be leaving this beautiful Eden. Merci beaucoup dear Denis,
Stuart

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 May 2017
Thank you so much Stuart for your review! It looks likes Moorea put a real spell on you... well you are now in the wake of the mutineers of the Bounty, they never wanted to leave :) Best to you. Denis.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing