We were on a 10 day trip to Tahiti and spent 5 days in Moorea at the Intercontinental Resort and Spa. It was a perfect place to stay with family, kids really enjoyed the turtle and dolphin encounter.
We got a overwater bunglow which is really nice as kids would get out of bed in the morning and jump straight in the water for an hour or so of snorkeling. Once done with that, we would head out for awesome breakfast. After the breakfast, it was all about soaking in sun, dipping in pool and enjoy the drinks at swimup bar. The stay included free rental of kayaks, snorkeling gear for the week so that was nice.
Dinner was wonderful at the restaurants, we didn't try the buffet. The evening show as really nice.
We did do the ATV Tour, swimming with the sharks in the nearby lagoon and the some great fun snorkeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia