Stayed at the IC Moorea in part one of our vacation in the French Polynesian islands in a beach bungalow. The hotel was very pretty and looks just like the pictures (albeit you don't get those eagle eye view) and the staff were all very friendly greeted us each time we passed with smiles, they truly looked like they were happy to help.
Highlights from the trip: (1) The resort feels secluded and thus was very romantic; (2) Beautiful pool with ample lounge and seating areas; (3) Within walking distance from grocery stores nearby for cheap snacks and eats; (4) Buffet & Show on the beach was entertaining, although pricey but what isn't in the islands; (5) They have shallow areas for snorkeling.
Cons: (1) Although the pool was suppose to have an "infinity" feel to it, the lounge chairs blocked the view; (2) If you have the luck to be in a beach bungalow away from the "beach" - it sucks; (3) The beach space isn't very large.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia