I decided to go to Moorea's intercontinental after spending a week at the Intercontinental Bora Bora. Most people do this the other way but I wanted to chill before I started the adventure side of our honeymoon.
We swam with whales, literally, fed tortoise, went to a small island and ate fresh fish, rented a car and went round the whole island, evading wild dogs on the way.
So Moorea is pretty cool. Way more informal when compared to Bora Bora. I won't lie, there is a gulf in class between the intercon here and in Bora Bora. From the food, to the rooms to the service.
I probably wouldn't stay at this hotel if I came back. Although the free upgrade I get as a platinum ambassador was not of much use due to the 100 different room categories they have!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia