A wonderful winter getaway. Beach was ok. That was made up by the wonderful snorkelling. Good water sports for those 'active relaxers'. The dolphin center and the opportunity to touch these beautiful creatures is an awesome experience. Our beach bungalow was tidy. Our only complaint was the pump house outside our bungalow that hummed away at times overnight which woke us. Good kids menus for those who aren't keen to try something new. The ice cream has to be the best in the WORLD!! You HAVE to try it!! The staff are so friendly and helpful. Thanks so much for your smiles and genuine desire to serve us. As Kiwis we appreciate that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia