My husband and I stayed here for the first four nights of our honeymoon. We had a garden bungalow with a private pool, which was awesome! It was nice to take a cold dip in the pool in the morning or afternoon without having to go all the way to the pool and have a private place to sunbathe.
Our travel package included breakfast and their breakfast buffet spread was fantastic! Too many things to eat, not enough stomach space! Plus the view from the dining room was great!
Everyone working there was very nice and accommodating. Our bungalow was further out at the end and far from the ice machine so one of the staff told us guest services would bring ice to our rooms when needed!
A few downsides is that the hotel is far away from restaurants and stores, so we ended up eating at the hotel restaurant for dinner and it was just ok. The other nights, we went to other local restaurants who picked us up. There is a rental place across the street from the hotel where you can get scooters and cars.
Overall, we had a great time here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is nestled between mountains and a lagoon on a stunning French Polynesian island. Right on the resort grounds is Moorea's widest range of activities, which includes the Moorea Dolphin Center, Bathys Diving Club, tennis, kayaking, canoeing, skiing and Jeep tours. The Arahurahu Marae temple is also worth a visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Intercontinental Resort And Spa Moorea
- Intercontinental Hotel Moorea
- InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa French Polynesia