Review of Sally's Coffee House - CLOSED

Sally's Coffee House
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A beautifully decorated Cafe in the heart of Rhos On Sea, providing traditional home made food & cakes
Worcester
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Popped in on a cold and rainy day. We've seen previous reviews and liked the look of the place. It's nicely decorated with comfy furniture and very clean. We saw the homemade items on the menu and both went for the steak and Ale pie. It was well made and very tasty with fresh veg and mash. I left some room for the homemade bread and butter pudding (top notch). I am peticular about what i eat and I can happily recommend Sally's if you want somewhere to eat in Rhos. Service was good and there were no unpleasant cooking smells as mentioned in one of the previous reviews.

colwyn bay
“Cooking smells”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Coffee and cakes are delicious and service is good but sadly there are cooking smells from the kitchen and this spoils what could be the best café in Rhos.

Visited August 2013
Dyserth, United Kingdom
“Cake heaven”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Called here and had coffee and cake-- what a treat!! I had orange and vanilla and my husband chose coffee and walnut, sponge light and tasty. We were so impressed we called back a few days later for lunch and were equally pleased with our choice -- goats cheese and olive panini for me and ham, egg and chips for my husband. After doing some shopping we decided we could manage another taste of cake and coffee. Am looking forward to treating my daughter when she returns from holiday. Going to work my way slowly through each flavour of cake!!! Who cares about calories?

Visited August 2013
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent cakes”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

A really nice cafe to pop in for a coffee and cake. The cake was lovely and the service very good. Would visit again

• Visited August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2013

After wandering around the town for a little while, we decided on Sally's as the outdoor seating was available. I am glad we chose Sally's as the food was terrific. I had a panini while my Wife had a jacket potato. Both came with salad which was fresh. You can get a jacket potato so wrong but Sally's had cooked it brilliantly so it was soft and moist. I had a little bucket of chips which were lovely too. The cost was reasonable based on the quality of the food. Service was very friendly and quick. A real gem hidden away in Rhos, well done!

Visited July 2013