“Excellent food and hospitality”
Review of Country Cousins

Country Cousins
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Westward Ho
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Have been here a few times when staying with my parents. It is lovely to go to a restaurant where nothing is too much trouble for the staff. The food is always excellent and if you have any special requirements they are more than happy to help.

There are newer reviews for Country Cousins

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Came here with my family for a Sunday carvery for the third time in as many years, have been as a couple for many years. Yet again the food was all cooked perfectly with a good choice of quality meats and very large range of freshly cooked veg. We all had dessert from the sweet trolley (the highlight of the visit). There as always a vast range to choose from and they as always were absolutely delicious. I can honestly say that this is the best carvery for miles around. Excellent value for money !!. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the restaurant has a very welcoming atmosphere. Will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Do yourself a favour and have a carvery here! superb. Great attentive staff and good value. Book ahead, they do get busy. The location is excellent with a car park very near.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Food was good, we had cod and plaice amongst us and it was very nice. Service patchy as only two serving. Desert trolley looked good.

1  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I had booked country cousins months in advance for our christmas dinner. And were disappoined . The roast was dry. There was only about 5 tables occupied but a huge roast beef. I should have known better . But i trusted because I had so many nice roasts from them. Mom , Dad and I put on a good show. We did not want to wreck our christmas dinner so none of us spoke to each other about it till the next week then we all agreed it was disappointing. The hardest part is knowing we trusted country cousins with our christmas dinner. And now mom and dad do not want to try again . So sad.