It’s hard to keep our review to a single page, as we can't say enough wonderful things about this exquisite B&B/Restaurant! Attention to detail in every sense of the word, from the cloud-like bedding to beautiful 5* food, this really is a little piece of heaven.
Our visit from start to finish was flawless, as if we were being welcomed into wonderful owners, couple Ben (restaurant Chef) and Holly's home. We immediately felt relaxed and at ease in the tranquil setting ideal for a romantic weekend or family mini break. The setting is scenic and offers plenty of outdoor activity (so book whilst the weathers good!), also convenient for out of towners, as a short coach and ferry trip meant we could leave London at 11am and arrived at The Little Gloster in time for the lunch service. After a delightful seafood filling and costal walk, we decided again to later eat in the restaurant, after being allured by wonderful smells and ambiance of the early evening sitting. A short hop next door to our room meant sloping off after dinner and a good glug of fine wine couldn’t have been sweeter! As a couple who regularly eat out in London and take long weekend trips, we were blown away by the high standard and impeccable service.
Will we be returning? Try and stop us!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Gloster Rooms incorporate three stunning rooms - with a breakfast included which is worth booking for in itself. The rooms are decorated with Scandinavian style and both have paramount views across the Solent, two of which encompass large balconies. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Little Gloster Bed And Breakfast
- The Little Gloster Hotel Gurnard
- The Little Gloster Rooms Isle Of Wight/Gurnard