Just returned from a weekend at the Little Gloster. This was our second visit and was every bit as good as we had remembered. We stayed in the Balcony Room and even the wet and windy weather didn't spoil our views of the Solent. We ate in the restaurant both evenings and if anything the food was even better than before. My risotto with sauce osso buco was outstanding.
Breakfasts are better than anywhere else we have stayed with a selection of eggs Benedict, smoked salmon and mushrooms on toast as well as the usual full English. Delicious coffe too.
The owners and staff are so friendly and professional and it is this, more than anything else which sets the Little Gloster apart from other places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Gloster Rooms incorporate three stunning rooms - with a breakfast included which is worth booking for in itself. The rooms are decorated with Scandinavian style and both have paramount views across the Solent, two of which encompass large balconies. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Little Gloster Hotel Gurnard
- The Little Gloster Bed And Breakfast
- The Little Gloster Rooms Isle Of Wight/Gurnard