We stayed at The Little Gloster during a cycling weekend end on the Isle of Wight.
Before arriving Holly was fantastic in dealing with our questions and requests including how we could store our bikes. Upon arrival we were met personally and shown to our accommodation. In the restaurant Ben and the rest of the staff offered first class service.
We had the bay view room which had the most comfortable bed and an amazing view of the Solent. The decor of the rooms is superb, obviously put together by some one with a real touch for design (we loved the little to touches of the boats)
We had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant. Dinner offered the most incredible seafood and the entire menu has obviously been inspired by a chef who has travelled the world. For breakfast, the poached eggs with spinach and ham were the best we have had at a hotel.
On the Sunday we walked in to Cowes (a 30/40 min walk). Having tried to find a place by the sea to have a drink we realised we'd left the best place at the Little Gloster. Returned to the B&B and had a beer and cocktail in the sun watching the sailing competitions in the sun. Fantastic!
Thank you and we will be back! Next time in the balcony suite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Gloster Rooms incorporate three stunning rooms - with a breakfast included which is worth booking for in itself. The rooms are decorated with Scandinavian style and both have paramount views across the Solent, two of which encompass large balconies. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Little Gloster Hotel Gurnard
- The Little Gloster Bed And Breakfast
- The Little Gloster Rooms Isle Of Wight/Gurnard